Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Lipton Treatment

On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? 



 What is your favorite word? My favorite word is not even a real word, it is a word my husband made up.  We often speak this weird language where we mispronounce words on purpose.  It has gotten to the point where we say these mispronounced words all the time, even in text message.  My favorite word is "snorgle" which is our term for snuggling with our dogs.

What is your least favorite word? Dump.  It is just so gross, and every mental image it evokes is disgusting.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Anything literary is a big turn on for me, in all three areas.  The same with music.  But I am also greatly inspired by acts of generosity and kindness by other people in the world.

What turns you off? Lying, and people who have to try to ruin the happiness of others, or purposely hurt others for their own sick twisted reasons.

What is your favorite curse word? Douchecanoe.  Not even sure it counts as a curse word, but it sure is a good word to whip out when you are mad.

What sound or noise do you love? Rain on the rooftop

What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of my dogs crying.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Probably a teacher or a nurse. My sister is a teacher, my brother is a nurse, and I admire them both for the amazing work they do.

What profession would you not like to do? Proctologist.  I deal with enough a-holes as it is.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I am so glad you I here, I have heard so much about you.  Of course I already knew it all, but people up here just love you.

NaBloPoMo November