Thursday, January 31, 2013

Influenster Review: Palmolive Fresh Infusions

UntitledAs I mentioned, I recently got a chance to try out Palmolive Fresh Infusions thanks to Influenster and Palmolive.  I received 3 bottles, each a different scent: Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil.  Upon initial inspection, each bottle smelled fantastic.  The scents are light, and clean smelling, and do not smell artificial.

I shared a bottle with my friend Erin.  The scent she chose was the Lime Basil.  She was super excited, and really seems to like it.  Like me, Erin cooks a lot, so she ends up washing a lot of dishes.  This soap can really perk up this unpleasant task.  She was also excited that the soap matched her kitchen, which is a soft lime green color.  I think that the Lime Basil scent smells a little like Lime Lifesavers, and Erin agreed!

I also got some coupons to share with my friends, which I was excited about.  In fact, one of my friends on Facebook was so excited about the Fresh Infusions picture I posted, I sent her some coupons in the mail!  It was really fun to be able to share this product in a tangible way!

While I like all three scents, I have to admit the Lemon Thyme scent is my favorite for a lot of reasons.  When I was a kid, the dish soap we always had our house was lemon scented, so the Lemon Thyme scent reminded me of my childhood and happy memories in our family kitchen.  The Lemon Thyme scent is so bright and sunny, it has really helped pep up my mood on these cold, dreary winter days we have been having lately.  Everything about these scents is bright and uplifting (and make me crave summertime!).

In terms of performance, I really thought the Fresh Infusions did a great job.  My dishes are clean, with no residue.  Also, true to Palmolive form, the product is really gentle on my hands.  I wash a lot of dishes, so between the hot water and the cold winter weather, my hands can get cracked and sore.  Palmolive Fresh Infusions does a great job of keeping my hands soft and moisturized.  With this product, I was able to tackle my dirty dishes, with no gloves necessary!

Untitled

The product is reasonably priced, and is available at WalMart, which is pretty convenient!  All in all, I am really happy that I got to try Palmolive Fresh Infusions and share it with my friends!

Disclaimer: I received a complementary sample from Influenster for the purposes of testing and reviewing the product.  All opinions are original and honest.