Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Naturals Voxbox Review: CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes

Many times, we get our hands a little messy, and we do not have easy access to soap and water.  Increasingly, hand wipes and bottles of sanitizing gel have become purse staples.  I know myself that I currently have two or three little purse sized bottles of hand sanitizer.  However, sometimes the alcohol in those gels leaves my hands feeling sticky, or dries them out, especially this time of year.  Which is why I was excited to learn about CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes.

Untitled

CleanWell uses the power of thyme oil to help sanitize hands in a natural way free of harsh chemicals. I love that these wipes are free of alcohol.  When I tried the wipes, at first the smell seemed a bit strong, but once I used the wipe on my hands, the smell became less overpowering, and had a nice clean and fresh smell to them.  The wipes left my hands feeling soft, not at all dry or sticky.  The best word I can us to describe these wipes is refreshing.

Untitled

I have very sensitive skin, and these wipes not only did not irritate my hands, but on the contrary seemed to help soothe them.   I also appreciate that these products were not tested on animals.  The individually wrapped wipes are great for carrying in your purse, and the ingredients are so gentle they can be used on children.  I can imagine these would be perfect for wiping down things like shopping cart handles to help prevent the spread of germs.

All in all, I found this product to be a great natural alternative.

To learn more, find CleanWell on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

See all my Naturals Voxbox photos on Flickr and my Naturals Voxbox board on Pinterest!

Disclaimer: I received a complementary sample from Influenster for the purposes of testing and reviewing the product.  All opinions are original and honest.