Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Influenster Naturals Vox Box

A while back, I heard about this thing called Influenster, which is a community where women can share information, and serve as a testing panel for different products.  I was immediately intrigued, and signed up.  You complete different questionnaires about your preferences and lifestyles, so that they can match you up with the correct testing panels for products.  When selected for a panel, they send you things called Vox Boxes, which are boxes full of products to try.  I recently was selected to be a tester of the Naturals Vox Box, which was going to be full of all natural products to try.

Yesterday, after much anticipation, I received my Naturals Vox Box!

Untitled

Over the course of the month, I will be trying and reviewing all my products from my Naturals Vox Box, so stay tuned!  I will be continuing to add photos of the products to a special flickr photo set too, so check it often!

Disclaimer: I  received each product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes.