Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sorry for my absence!

My dear blog friends, I know it has been quite a while since I have posted anything.  I am so sorry, but I have been so busy.  Besides preparing for Christmas, and spending quality time with Hubby, I have been wrapped up in a project.

At the beginning of 2011 I set a goal for myself over on my book blog.  I vowed to read and review 200 books in 2011.  This seemed easy, until I started working again over the summer, and time just got away from me.  But, I am happy to report that I did in fact meet my goal, and in celebration, I am hosting a giveaway over on my book blog.



The giveaway is open to everyone, and it is super easy to enter!  I really hope you pop on over to the giveaway post and enter, to help me celebrate this accomplishment.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and I promise you will hear more about our holiday soon!