Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Giggle fest

Have you ever had something that, never fail, makes you giggle each time you think of it?  The moment it pops into your mind, giggles escape your lips?  Well, Hubby does.

One night, Hubby discovered a clip of a the mascot from the Toronto Raptors tripping and falling on the court.  It does not sound terribly funny, and then you watch it.



It is especially hilarious in gif form.

For me, this is a "ha ha that is funny, let's move on" thing.  For Hubby, any time he thinks of it, instant giggles.

Last night we went to bed.  Lights were out, pets were asleep, and I was trying to make myself relax when I heard giggles coming from Hubby's side of the bed.

I knew the answer before I even asked the question "Are you thinking about the Raptor".

*giggle giggle*

"yep".

Best part is, this is not the first time this has happened.  And I know it will not be the last.