Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It Made My Day: I must have done something good

I must have done something pretty amazing to deserve my Hubby.

Just when I think I cannot possibly love him any more than I do....


I was so tired this morning, because Sunday night I slept hardly at all due to excitement about getting Chloe.  And last night I slept with her on the couch, to take her out to potty and slowly get adjusted.  So 7 am, I put both dogs in their crates, and tottered upstairs to snuggle with Hubby.  Once I was alseep, he crept downstairs and took care of the "kids" all morning, and I slept until 11.  It was glorious.


Then, I went upstairs to get a bath, while lunch was in the oven, and I heard him talking to the "kids".  


"Chloe, it's ok baby girl.  Dexter, the living room is a Stonehenge of treats, clean some of this up, and stop playing with your older sister's toys".  So adorable, my heart hurt from all the love.  I can't wait to see what he is like if we ever have a baby.  World's Best Dad in the making, right there.


And then, after my bath was over, I came down to discover he had washed dishes while I was upstairs.  This man is a total ANGEL.  And I fall more and more in love with him each and every day.


As Maria and Captain von Trapp once sang "For here you are, standing there, loving me

Whether or not you should So somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something good."


Thank you Hubby, for being so good to me.  It made my day, as it does every day.