Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday: Healing

Psalm 103:3-4
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.

Today, I wish you all healing.  Several people I know have been dealing with some illnesses, some big, some small.  For them, I wish physical healing.  Some people have been struggling with stressful situations.  For them, I wish emotional healing.  Some people have been dealing with some crises of faith.  For them, I wish spiritual healing.

We all are in need of some type of healing.  How lucky for us, then, that God can heal.  Healing may not come in the form we desire, or in a way we will easily recognize at first, but it does come, if we seek God.  So, to you, whomever you are reading this, whatever your struggle, seek Him, know that you are loved beyond your wildest imagination, and prepare for healing in ways you never thought possibly.  It may take days, weeks, even years, but...it will happen.