Thursday, July 8, 2010

What blog monster, I do not know what you are talking about.

So, it turns out, all one really needs to do is appeal to my vanity in order to make me forget all the lessons the Blog Monster taught me.  Yesterday, one mere day after waxing poetic about my blog, the lovely Tere RAIDed Tall Tales from a Small town, as I mentioned in my previous post.  I also have several awards out there from bloggers, whom I thank very much Tricia, Tammy, and Maggie!  Since I have already passed these awards on and listed my items, I will not bore my readers by doing it all yet again.  Suffice it to say, I love my blogger friends, and I think you are fabulous, that is why I read your blogs!

Now, back to forgetting these lessons, well....it turns out I have an opportunity to do another review.  I will not say too much, only that the item is something I need very badly, and Hubby is helping me pick it out!  I am ecstatic to get to do this review, and hope you will like it when I finally get to write about it.

I am still committed to good, quality posts about my blog, and I think that my upcoming review will be just that.  So be on the lookout!